AAD XIV registration
Prices a night for room and full board are:
- 45€ for one person in a single room;
- 60€ for two persons in a double room;
- 81€ for three persons in a triple room.
The registration fee will be 60 TL (40 TL for students and accompanying persons); this is to be paid on arrival in Çeşme.
Download and fill out the (plain text) registration form and send to the two addresses given there. Any later communications concerning the hotel or transportation should be made with Tivrona Tours, email@example.com.
There will be hotel deposit of 80 TL to be paid before April 15; see the details.
If you want to give a presentation, consult the guidelines for abstracts.
(those under 35 years old, working in a Turkish university) may qualify
for TÜBİTAK support. Such people may present a poster or a talk.
Graduate students could give viewers an idea about their thesis topic,
with some of the most important results, interesting unsolved problems,
and so forth.
- All may register by April 15, 2011. Now that this deadline has passed, you may still register, but room availability and prices are not guaranteed.
- Those who want to contribute a talk or poster should send their abstracts also by April 15. Now after the deadline, abstracts for posters only are accepted.
- Acceptance of contributed presentations will be announced by April 23.
- Invited speakers may submit abstracts by April 22.