This page is an index to my coverage (written and photographic) of visits to the Nesin Mathematics Village. Thus the page supplements my general travel page. Most visits to Şirince are to teach courses; I also have an index page for those courses.
- Ayşe and I were in Şirince, July 17 (Tuesday) to July 20 (Friday), during a longer trip that I called Aegean Odyssey (because some of it was on the other side of the Aegean in Greece, and some of it was on the Aegean, that is, on ferries).
- In June, after Antalya Algebra Days, we travelled to Şirince with a number of other model-theorists and algebraists from the meeting. In July, we went back, to teach courses; I stayed on another week, and then we went on a Blue Cruise out of Bodrum.
- August 10–16
- July 12–18 (arrival on the 11th): Facebook photo album (with some captions)
- August 29–September 4. Some Facebook albums:
- August 13–19. Among my files I have a few small cellphone photos, but nothing else.
- In May, Antalya Algebra Days; July 28–August 4, our courses (Google+ photo album)
- Two weeks (July 14–17): blog